Sunday, November 27, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

This year for thanksgiving we went to Shaless' new house. she has a sun room that is big enough for grans table it was nice to be able to have another meal on it!  The kids ate inside at a little table here Kamrin is helping the kids get some food. 


My cute kiddos

Cute kids with their cousins.


Erilyn said the prayer! She did a very good job!

Korbyn thought it was funny to play with cousins through the clear door leading to the sun room.




When everything was over we headed home and my mom came to our house to babysit so we could go shopping. When we came home Korbyn was pooped out I had to wake him up to nurse because my boob hurt it took quite awhile to get him up!
I'm thankful for the memories we were able to make this thanksgiving and for my amazing family!

No comments:

Post a Comment