Thursday, November 3, 2016

October fun/ Cross E Ranch.

I had a lot of fun trying to make the girls fun things for Halloween. I thought I got more pictures of the fun snacks I made them but now I cant find a lot of them. :-(
We found letter chicken nuggets and I struggled to find the kids initials but they thought it was fun to eat "their letters"

Shaless made masks with kids one Friday Korbyn was not a fan.





I made a skeleton cake for dessert one night.

And mummy sloppy joes.


A scary face snack.

I made homemade chili one night for dinner and decided to add some fresh tomatoes to it so I boiled some tomatoes I had to de-skin them so I could crush them and put them in the chili.... this is what I found inside!! They were growing!! Needless to say I was very happy to find some tomatoes in my garden to add to it.

We snuck away one night to go to nightmare on 13 with my bro it was fun to get away for awhile.


We decided it would be fun to take the girls to pumpkin patch I googled pumpkin patch slc and found cross e ranch after alittle research we decided that it would be our best bet to go there price and travel time wise.

They had wagons you could pull around Enslie thought she was so big "holding Korbyn" 

They had slides....


A corn pit. I thought this would be a good photo opportunity..... this is the best pic I got.

Korbyn did NOT approve.


Erilyn was excited to see some real life pigs! Pigs are her favorite at the moment.

Waiting for our made from scratch scone.

They let this sheep and few goats out to greet the guests while they cleaned there kennel.

So soft mom!

Enslie was a little hesitant.

But agreed it was so soft!


They even let Erilyn pet the baby piglets. She was in heaven and a little shocked that they weren't soft.

Then we took a hay ride and learned alittle about the ranch.


It rained in the morning and it was kinda chili but we had fun.

Baby cows we saw on our ride.

A wheel of the tractor that thing was HUGE.

They were all out of big pumpkins so we got little ones and let the kids draw on them with permanate marker.




Another scary face snack I made.

Korbyn pooped out one day helping daddy play his game.

And of coarse you cant have an oct. day with out playing in the leaves with cousins!

Korbyn want quite sure what to think.
















No comments:

Post a Comment