Saturday, November 26, 2016

Korbyn 10 months

This little boy has had quite the busy month!

He emptied my t-shirt drawer one night when he supposed to be sleeping...




Then he decided they made good pillows.

Grandma Cornie hit the after Halloween sale and stocked the kids up on Halloween shirts. They insisted they needed to send her a picture of them wearing them.

Was super cuddly one day I decided to capture the moment he is starting to not want to cuddle as much.


Yawns!!

Tiny feet.

Holding mommys finger.

Got a smile!

Later that night he went down hill fast! His poor voice was so raspy and he had a barking cough. I decided to call the doc office to see what I should watch for since it was Fri. night. They said it was most likely croup and gave us the next available appointment to have him checked out. They confirmed it to be croup and he got a steroid and they sent us home with another a few days later he finally started to make good progress. It was so sad but I'm thankful it wasn't worse and that I listened to my mommy instincts that something was NOT right!

Erilyn took these pictures.


He discovered the stairs.

I was outside raking up leaves and he was watching me thru the door.


He was a mermaid baby one morning! He is crying because I took a picture instead of helping him!



Uncle Landis and Hampa both brought the kids popcicles to help them feel better here is Korbyn double fisting them!


Sisters want to pose for a picture to!

Sister cuddles.


Napping with his foot up in the air.

Cheesy smile!

Being silly!

First time riding in the front of the stroller.

He had his first time in the snow....

He was NOT a fan!!

He fell asleep taking sister to school one day, so I stayed and helped in her class. They had a special visitor!! Fire fighters!

This picture is so bitter sweet for me!!



This is how he eats apples....



Sad boy standing in his crib.

This boy was being neady the other day as I was baby sitting so I was double holding them!! Korbyn thought it was funny when I pulled out my camera to take pictures.

Our stroller got left out in the rain and I was baby sitting so I had to pull out our old single stroller and baby wear a baby. Korbyn is getting to big for it!!

Clinbing up the stairs!! Can he please just slow down I'm not ready for him to grow up!




 He also went from 2 teeth to 7!! Thru it all he has been surprisingly happy! I Love watching him grow up but since he is our last I want him to slow down so I can enjoy it a little more!

No comments:

Post a Comment