Thursday, November 3, 2016

Halloween.

We woke up on Halloween got the kids dressed and went to IHOP for free scary face pancakes ...










Then we headed home to carve pumpkins the kids were actually interested in cleaning them out this year!

There was a lot of eewwws! and laughing though.

Then we headed to zaxbys they give any kids in costume free kids meals on Halloween. The kids loved eating out again!




After zaxbys we rushed to get
Erilyn to school because she really wanted to go and sow her friends her costume. Then we all walked over to the school to pick her up we played on the play ground till about 430 and got in line for the trunk or treat the school puts on every year.

These pictures of a sleeping Korbyn are all I got of that part. The kids had lots of fun though and got lots of candy.

We came home tried to get the kids to eat pizza and lit the pumpkins. Korbyn was done and wasn't wanting to wear his costume any more so Travis Stayed home with him and I took the girls trick or treating around the block. They loved every second of it!


We got the kids ready for bed and I was sitting on the bed waiting for Erilyn so we could read and I look up to see this!!  I asked her what she was doing and she said her baby was hungry so she was feeding it.


All their candy.

All 3 of my kids were the same monkey for their first Halloweens! top is Korbyn middle Erilyn  and bottom Enslie. I went back and forth on weather or not I wanted to sell the costume. I thought about making it into a stuffed animal but then who would get the stuffed animal? I finally just put in my hope chest and maybe when I'm a grandma my grand children can wear it for their first Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment