Saturday, November 26, 2016

Enslie, Barber.

She got ahold of powdered sugar one day and decorated the house.


I asked her to get Korbyn pjs one day and she did this!

I was cleaning the house one morning and had just sat down to answer some texts when  Erilyn came running in and said that Enslie had cut her hair. I didn't believe it at first as she was running away to show me I saw her hair! I freaked and threw Enslie in time out!




Erilyn was devastated we made some emergency phone calls our hair stylist that usually cuts her hair couldn't do it till sun after church I didn't want her to go to church like that especially since her primary program was that day! We ended up at cookie cutters.

Korbyn thought this car was awesome!


Enslie had to try to.


After they cut it they did it for her.

They were able to thin It and layer it you can still see it but its not so bad!



Snow!!

watching trolls.

 I love this trouble maker so much! She sure does keep me on my toes though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment