Saturday, November 26, 2016

Just Erilyn.

We all had Dentist appointments I was super proud of Erilyn she was so big and did everything they told her to. There were no cavities for any one!!

Showing us her full belly after eating out at Olive Garden with Aunt Nisha

She stuck in the baby toy.



She drew me .... with my teeth.

Her and Alexa put ''make up'' on Erilyn, its peanut butter. This was the second time she did it that day the first time was minutes before we had to leave for school!!




I have about 7 pics just like this on my phone I don't know why but apparently I needed them. 

She ran into the counter so I was taking a picture to show her eye that she hurt.

They have a thankful tree at school they put the kids good deeds on leaves and add them to the tree for the month of Nov. This one says that she gave up her seat so anther student could sit next to her friend.

Helping mommy by feeding one of the babies I babysit.

This one is easier to read.

waiting for class to start with some friends.

This girl sure does love the park!!

No comments:

Post a Comment