Saturday, January 11, 2014

New years.

As I was looking back at my new years post from last year I'm really surprised at how well we did with getting them all done! This is the list from last year!
  • Save up enough money to fly to Alaska to see Grandpa Troys house.
  • Become pregnant with a little brother or sister for Erilyn :-D ( This wont be for a few months)
  • Potty train Erilyn (ASAP!!! Im tired of Changing diapers!!)
  • Get Erilyn in a big girl bed so Said little brother or sister can use her crib :-D
  • Cook dinner for my family more often and by this i mean from scratch. ( o boy!!! )
  • Keep paying off debt
  • Get more Financially stable
  • Get jaw looked at /fixed?
  • Get out wisdom teeth ( OUCH!!!!)
  • Pray more with Erilyn.
We did all of them but get my wisdom teeth out! We had TONS of fun in Alaska. Had success in becoming pregnant with a little sister for Erilyn. Potty trained Erilyn, we are still working on nap/bed time but she is catching on fast. She transitioned well to a big girl bed and hasn't asked to sleep in her crib once, I had fun coming up with ideas for dinners but do to my growing belly and loss of sleep I don't have the energy to do it any more haha! So we have lots of lasagna type stuff I can just throw in the oven. We ended up having to buy a new car so paying off debt was kinda put on the back burner but we are more financially stable! :-), I got meds for my jaw witch I was never able to take due to getting pregnant but honestly it doesn't bother me a whole lot any more it gets worse I'm stressed or eat lots of chewy food so I just try to avoid those things, it does hurt to yawn though because my mouth opens to wide causing it to pop. I wasn't able to get my wisdom teeth out because my dentist wanted to charge us $600 so we called the insurance and they said it would be free if we went somewhere that specialized in wisdom teeth..... when I called to schedule it they said we needed a referral from our dentist and he didn't back to me in time before I got pregnant. As far as praying goes Erilyn has gotten to the point that she reminds us to bless the food an pray before bed, she will fold her arms and hold still the whole time, says amen before we do and throws her arms up in the air.

As far as goals go for this year I really don't have any except for learn how to juggle 2 kids 24-7 and still give both of them the attention they need. Also be able to exclusively breastfeed longer then I did last time. Other then that I'm happy with were things are going for me and my little family and cant wait to see what the new has in store for us.
As far as our new years night went it was super low key we decided that letting Erilyn stay up was not a good idea so we got her to bed about 830. We watched TV and ate junk food till midnight when we watched the ball drop kissed and went to sleep. It was super hard for me to stay up this year! With my growing belly and added pressure on everything I cant get comfortable, the baby wont stop kicking long enough for me to fall asleep or finally get comfortable and I all of the sudden have to pee so bad I barley make it to the bathroom. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment