Saturday, January 18, 2014

36 weeks 5 days

When I was pregnant with Erilyn i was told at my nst and afi that I would have to be induced do to low fluid at 36 weeks 5 days. This time I ended up having one done on thurs. I was 36 weeks 5 days I was worried that this would be it that I would have my baby at the same time I had Erilyn as I layed on the bed and the lady started to look for fluid I began to get nervous.... she wasn't finding much of anything. They have to find fluid in the 4 quadrants of the belly (imagine a big + on your belly with your belly button being the center.) The first one you could barely see the fluid the next was also small, the next she found a really big pocket but baby moved right as she was about to take the picture. Luckily she was still able to get a good sized one then another on the next. They then add the measurements together to come up with the fluid amount she says 10.97! (That's  good that's in the average range) Yay this meant that I was able to make it to 37 weeks witch is technically full term and the longest I have ever been pregnant :-). Now the count down begins she can come anytime! Everyday means a better chance of her being healthy though so our goal is still to make it to the due date. Iv got an ultra sound scheduled on Mon to make sure she is still growing on schedual if she is measuring small we will talk inducing if she is measuring right we will continue to be monitored either until my fluid gets to low or I go into labor on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment