Friday, January 3, 2014

Here we go agian!!!!

I had a doctors apt. the day after Christmas Travis had to work so Travis mom took me. When it was time for me to go back Erilyn wanted to stay and watch movies on Grandmas phone. So I went back by myself they did the usual weight, urine and blood pressure checks then sent me to the room to wait for the doc. They weren't that busy so he came right in we talked for alittle bit then he measured my belly he got a weird look on his face and checked the heart beat witch was normal. I could tell something wasn't right so I asked if I was measuring small he said yes your belly hasn't really grown, I want you to have an ultra sound done asap. So we scheduled one for the next day we went in first they checked the baby she looked perfect measuring right on schedule. Then the fluid I could tell right away that it was low and I was right it measured at 7.2 normal is between 9 and 22 dangerous is below 5. Of coarse my doc wasn't in that day but the nurse and one other doc was so they talked and decided I needed by-weekly non-stress tests and amniotic fluid checks I will be going on Mon. and Thurs either until I go into labor or until something goes wrong. This week we did Tues and Fri. Tues my fluid was 10.4 and Enslie passed the non stress test with flying colors in the first few min but I have to stay on the monitor for atleast 20 min. Today my fluid was 8.7 and again she moved like crazy the whole time so again she passed with flying colors. Hopefully they will continue to go well and I can keep this baby in  longer then Erilyn. Travis sis Tanisha is staying with us  few days a week to help me with the girls so that I can take it easy and it has been so nice!! Except Erilyn has been such a mommies girl lately so I don't actually get a full break but its still nice to have the help and some one to talk to. The girls are always asking and talking about " an eesha" (Aunt Nisha). They love playing with her until I leave the room then with in minutes Erilyn is right by my side.. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment