Friday, November 1, 2013

What Erilyn has been up to lately.....

 


She REALLY wanted to paint one day so I put her in her high chair and let her go at it. This was the end result I should have taken a picture of her tray it was even more painted then her! And her paper.... well lets just say it ended up in the garbage it too saturated in paint and was sticking to the table when I tried to let it dry,

One day as I was putting laundry away Erilyn was playing on my bed and found my candy corns.....She was so proud of her self!! The good thing is she doesn't really like them. She did have fun making a mess though!

This picture pretty well explains its self. She has done this many more times since and has made quite a few pictures on our walls.

She went to her first Jazz game it was the jazz scrimmage and was FREE so we figured it would be a perfect game for her to go to. Her favorite part was getting to sit like a big girl on the train and the popcorn.

One day she was super tired but didn't want to lay in her bed so she made her a bed on me! As you can tell she was quite proud of her self and has done this many other times since.
She has found that we have cameras on our phones and that we can make them so that she can see her self. My phone is filled with pictures like these next few.




This one cracks me up she was making sure I was doing the face to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment