Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving.

The morning of Thanksgiving I slept in till 9 which was AMAZING! We then had a relaxing morning watching the Macey's Thanksgiving day parade on TV,  and eating breakfast before heading over to my moms to help her get things ready for Thanksgiving dinner. We started eating a little after 2 then started to look at adds for "black Friday" shopping. I honestly already had my night mapped out by looking at the online adds. So I watched our very aunry didn't take a nap baby while Shaless and mom decided what they wanted at what stores. Travis took Erilyn home because she was throwing a fit and we went shopping. First stop Toys R Us we were really close to the front of the line I rushed in and quickly found what I needed. My mom and ride on the other had did all her Christmas shopping there, I still had 2 other stores to go to!! We eventually got out of there and she decided she was done so she dropped me and Connor off at my house so I could get my car. Shaless decided she was done to since she didn't really have a way home. We rushed to Wal Mart got everything we wanted there except 2 things and headed to Target where the line wasn't that long yet (sweet!). While in line Shaless called and said that she was at the Wal mart by her house and asked if I needed anything. Sweet she found one of the other things I was looking for at Wal mart. And I decided that I would get the other thing at Target because they were better there any way. When the doors opened we rushed to get the stuff we wanted and made it out with in half an hour with everything we wanted. :-D I came home and went to bed at 845! I have to say that I liked not having to stay up late or wake up early to get the good deals. It was a great thanksgiving I cant wait till next year!!
Erilyn in her Thanksgiving outfit that lasted about an hour before she peed all over it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment