Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pregnancy update.

I'm now almost 30 weeks pregnant. I had an apt on the 22. My blood pressure is perfect my weight gain is good and babies heart beat sounds great. When he measured my belly he didn't say anything, but I asked him how I was measuring and he said that I'm measuring barely small but it is consistent with my ultra sound so he isn't worried. YAY! I also had my glucose test done. I got a call the next day and I automatically thought I had failed the test so I let it go to voicemail so that I could prepare my self for the worst and talk to Travis about it. I called back and of coarse it goes to voicemail I leave a message and they call me right back. The assistant says "So we got your glucose test results back.......and you passed BUT your iron levels are a little low". I could finally breath again!! I'm now taking an iron supplement along with my usual prenatal vitamins. I cant believe that I only have 10 weeks left till my due date!! Here is to hoping that I make it Feb.!! Belly pics to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment