Saturday, November 23, 2013

Erilyn is growing up!

She wanted to go outside one day so she put on her shoes and jacket that's all she needs right?

I still wouldn't let her go outside but had to run the garbage to the curb when I looked up this is what I saw!!

We had pizza for dinner one day and Erilyn decided that ranch made a good meal.

She found a sticker book and decorated her self with all the stickers.

I ran up stairs one day to go potty and when I came down this is what I found!! It was clean when I left!!

One night she decided that pull ups made good hats.

Our little Erilyn is growing so fast!! She will repeat any word when asked. Even love you this is a new one it took us months to get her to say this she always would answer with a sarcastic ''no''..... But she finally said it and I have to say iv never been so happy to hear that word in my life!! She is quite the monkey and climbs every where and on everything!! She loves to hug and kiss my belly and laughs when the baby kicks her. She loves curious George or '' monkey George'' as she calls it. She thinks she needs suckers everyday. She is potty trained during the day but wears pull ups at night because she wont get up to use the potty yet hopefully that wont last to long though. She keeps us laughing and is quite the trouble maker she will do something she knows is bad and put her self in time out, sit there for a few seconds then run over to me say sorry and hug me. She loves to sit in a laundry basket and spin till she cant walk. She knows what a circle, E, R and S  look like she will sometimes tell you where a star is. She can count to 5 and sings abc but wont finish the song. She loves books and has a few of them memorized. She has to sleep with her baby dolls every night, and  thinks she needs at least 4 books read to her before bed. We sure love this little girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment