Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines.


Ever since Travis and i started dating i told him that i wasn't a fan of Valentines and not to do anything for me on Valentines. ( I think its a pretty over rated Holiday and that he should surprise me with fun things because he wants to not because the stores tell him her has to) Instead he had the whole month of Feb to SURPRISE me and do something special and i would do the same thing. On Feb first he worked a late shift so put A card from Erilyn his favorite.... recces and hot dog cutter on his pillow so he would see it when he got home from work. He loved it!! A few days later i sent him to the store with Erilyn to pick up some milk and they surprised me by bringing me a card, heart shaped brownies and and heart shaped cupcakes. Then on the 12 i  watched babies all day and was pretty tired but he surprised me and picked up nisha on his way home from work and took me out for dinner and a movie. It was perfect!! On valentines day i dressed Erilyn in her valentines outfit and made heart shaped toast and eggs for breakfast the rest of the day was just a normal day just the way i like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment