Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tag your it!!

I got tagged in a family members blog to answer these questions. Your supposed to answer the questions then tag 11 people to fill out questions. The problem is all of the peoples blogs i fallow have either been tagged all ready or i don't know if they fallow my blog so if your reading this tag your it!! ;-D Answer these questions on your blog if you have time and haven't done this already. Have fun!




1. What type of music is your favorite?
Anything country.


2. What do you do to cheer yourself up when you are having a bad day?
Mtn dew, chocolate, hot bath, loves from my baby or niece London, when its warm a walk out side or around our yard.

3. What is your favorite TV show?
Anything reality TV.

4. What made you decide to start a blog?
Getting engaged. When i got engaged i wanted to get the details all written down asap. Now i love it cause its like a journal where i can write about my life and connect every moment with pictures so i can remember them always.

5. Do you like your name or would you change it if you could?
I love my name i love how unique it is and how Ive never meant any one with the same one. I want that for my kids.

6. Who do you admire the most and why?
 I admire my husband and working moms the most. I cant stand being away from baby for a few hours i couldn't imagine being a working mom and i admire him for sacrificing his time with her so i can stay home with her everyday.

7. Whats the one thing you like you're embarrassed to admit you like?
I really cant think of anything haha. I'm  usually pretty honest and will tell anybody anything as long as they will listen.
8. If you could just change 1 thing in your life what would it be?
Absolutely nothing i love my life!

9. What is your favorite thing to do on a date?
 EAT!! And of coarse Spend quality time with my husband.

10. How many kids do you have now and how many do you want total?
 I have one girl. And if we could support them all i honestly would never stop having kids!! I love every aspect of it from being pregnant to the temper tantrums. I just love kids and always have! But we will probably only have 3.

11. What is your #1 pet peeve?
Oh i have many hahaha.  Some of them are... People who cant control their kids or have super whinny kids, People who talk back, think they are always right or better then everyone else, When my husband forgets to kiss me when he gets home/leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment