Monday, February 4, 2013

Luandry!!

Most people dont know this about me.... i love to do luandry! Im very picky when it comes to how its done though and Erilyn likes to "help" me. I just have to remind my self to stay calm and i can fix it when she goes to sleep Or gets distracted. Today i snapped a few pics of her "helping" me fold clothes.



Both of these towels were folded on the couch next to her and she decided to "help" Mom with them.

Her she is "trying on" one of my shirts.....That by the way it only had to be washed becuase she pulled it out of my drawer and dragged it around the house with her one day.

Here she is "helping" me put the allready folded clothes back in the basket. (can you spot the other tot in the picture?)

"Trying on" my shirt again. She thinks she is pretty darn cool!

As i was trying to refold and put away the luandry she so happily "helped" me with. She starting Screeming so i ran in her room and as i walked in she started luaghing this i how i found her!! Playing IN her hamper!! Oh man this child!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment