Friday, February 15, 2013

February Birthday dinner.

On Sat. we went to La Jolla Groves at the Gateway to celebrate the Febuary birthdays witch are Kamrin and Shaless. The food was way good!! And we had lots of fun! Everyone made it Except Travis who ended up having to work and of coarse Elder Hammond. I got the erb chicken pasta it was awesome we even splurged and tried some of the desserts! I will definitely be going back there sometime!!


Being Silly

STOP IT MOM!!

Their color scheme was green and yellow my favorite Colors and the Colors of  my kitchen!!

Playing with cousin Maddie.

She does love her!!

Eating he "big girl" food that her cousins shared with her.

My food!! Yes that is bacon on the top! :-D

After she was done eating she had to go see her friend London.

HEY look at me im right here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment