Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What im thankful for....

All of my friends on facebook are doing this thing where they write down one thing they are thankful everyday. I was going to do that but kept forgetting so I'm going to do it on my blog. There are 22 day of Nov. till thanksgiving so ill do 22 thing I'm thank for:
  1. I'm thankful that I'm able to stay at home with my baby and watch her grow.
  2. I'm thankful that i get the opportunity to watch my niece a couple times a week and watch her grow and play with Erilyn.
  3. I'm thankful for being able to be with my husband and best friend for ever.
  4. I'm thankful that i chose such an amazing man to be the father to my child(ren).
  5. I'm thankful for being able to be a member of the church of Jesus Christ of later day saints.
  6. I'm thankful for the blessings that come with paying your tithing.
  7. I'm thankful that i have such amazing in laws.
  8. I'm thankful for my own parents.
  9. I'm thankful that Erilyn has lots of grandparents that love and spoil her.
  10. I'm thankful for my siblings.
  11. I'm thankful that Erilyn has so many aunts, uncles, and cousins that love her.
  12. I'm thankful for the great example that my little bro Landis is setting by serving a mission.
  13. I'm thankful for my home.
  14. I'm thankful for my healthy baby girl.
  15. I'm thankful for for my own health.
  16. I'm thankful for mtn dew and chocolate.
  17. I'm thankful for a camera that i can use to take pictures as often as possible of my ever changing baby girl.
  18. I'm thankful for the scriptures.
  19. I'm thankful for my testimony.
  20. I'm thankful that Erilyn has some cousins really close to her age to grow up with her.
  21. I'm thankful that my husband has a steady job to support his family and that it allows me to be a stay at home mom and wife.
  22. I'm thankful for the Holiday season and the the opportunity it gives us to give to others and reflect on on our own lives.
That was easier then i thought it would be i wanted to keep going!! But I'm tired of typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment