Thursday, November 1, 2012

Erilyns first halloween

Erilyn didn't really nap all day so she went sleep about 6 got up at 830 and then back to sleep from 10 to 7. Travis was off Halloween night for the first time since he started at big 5. He didn't believe me when i told him we got ATON of trick or treaters and told me i bough way to much candy..... till they started coming! We took a tally and counted 215!! Trick or treaters.


Erilyn in my belly last year!!

Uncle Landis stopped by for a min.

Our pumpkins Daddy did the one on the bottom step, Mommy did the one on the next step, and the top is Erilyns

We did all happy ones cuz Erilyn is such a happy girl ( most of the time)

I carved the top off of Erilyns pumpkin and quickly realized it was to small so i cut it to make it bigger and as i was pulling off that piece my fingernail got caught and tore my nail..... OUCH!!

Our little monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment