Monday, November 5, 2012

10 Month adventures

Erilyn has been crazy busy this last month here are a few pics of what she has been up to lately.

She recently got to tall for anything smaller then 12 month cloths, but they didn't fit around the waste in fact she kept on crawling right out of her pants. what to do what to do? Then we found baby belts!! They look so cute on her and keep her pants up! Even though we had to make new holes in almost all of them ;-D

She recently learned to take wipes out of the package. I had just got done changing London when the dryer got done so i went to switch the loads and when i came back Erilyn was pulling them out one by one and just throwing them on the ground!!!

This is the same day i was folding laundry and when i looked down this is now i found them. They really do like each other!!

HAPPY BABY!!!

I was in the other room changing into my PJ's when i heard Travis yell hurry come see your missing it!! I look in the room to see her stand up on her toy box!!

Pulling faces on Halloween.

Daddy gave her, her first sucker she loved every second of it!!

I was cleaning up the tv room when i heard her yelling i run into the room and find her like this!.... I couldn't help but run back and grab my phone to take a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment