Thursday, November 29, 2012

11 months!

I cant believe how fast this time has gone and that my baby will be one soon!! In some ways it seems like it was just yesterday that i looked in her beautiful dark eyes for the first time. And in others it seems like she has been here for ever! She is the best thing that has ever happened to me, she is perfect, she is mine.... FOREVER!!!


My happy baby girl. I have yet to snap a picture of it yet but she is walking across the couch. Is it bad i dont want her to walk? I just know ill be chasing her everywhere when she does!! And that London wont be to far behind her!!! That should be fun.... not! :-D Shes got a doc. apt next month for her 1 year well child check up i will have all of her stats then. My Guess is She weighs 18.5 lbs and is 30 inches long.

No comments:

Post a Comment