Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Valentines 2021

Travis and I went on our valentines date the Friday before valentines to a Jazz game with Connor and Carly. It was fun but kinda sad to see the arena so empty because of Covid.
We put together valentines for family. Because of covid they didn't let the kids hand them out at school this year but the kids were happy to fill them out for neighbors and family instead.
Korbyn fell asleep while waiting for sugar cookies to bake...
Sprinkle lipstick!?
The kids each decorated a few then Travis and I finished them off. Have I said how much I love actually having counter space!?
For dinner we had steaks, homemade mashed potatoes, and corn it was yummy!
And surprised the kids with chocolate hearts for dessert.
I'm sure you noticed the HUGE band-aid on 
Enslies face this is what it was for...
For church on Sunday I did the girls hair valentines- ish.
Enslie was supposed to have hearts in her hair as well but decided at the last min it would ruin her curls. After church on Sunday we went to my moms house and had yummy roast and handed out a few valentines. A pretty low key but a fun valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment