Monday, May 25, 2020

Mothers day!


This is the mothers day gift from the ward. I was excited to get this book I've been trying to read it on the app. and it just isn't the same.

Enslies school teacher sent home her frame to paint for me and the others felt left out so Travis took Erilyn to the store and hunted more down. So they could each do one for me. They also got some to do ones for my mom and his mom.


The girls set up a little spa for me and gave me a massage and did my hair.

I also got a new purse here is what my old one looked like! It was pretty beat up!!


The new one!

If you look closely you can see a "hummer" This was the first time this season one stayed long enough for a picture. I took it as Gran saying Hello she loved the "hummers" and bought this feeder for us a few years before she passed. We have since had alot of activity at this little feeder the birds always go to the feeders then to a tree in the neighbors yard and back so we think they might have nest in the tree!

The night before the neighbor came over and said he was planing on FINALLY cutting down the tree behind the swing set that has constantly dropped branches in our yard with every wind storm. So he and Travis moved the swing set temporarily to the other side of the yard so when the tree fell in our yard it wouldn't break it.

One last picture of the ugly tree!!

The kids didn't know it was moved till the the next day they were scared for a second that it was gone.

After playing for a bit we headed to my moms house for some family time and food it was fun to all be together again. 



Some pictures of the cute Brielle She looks so different from the last time i saw her!!


When we got home the girls planned a party for me for mothers day this flower was on my drink! They made it from a fruit by the foot wrapper and a gromet.


My chair they made it " extra comfy " for me.

THye had presents for me. That says careful ok?

And very fragile.

I got  a random mirror they found around the house.

And this awesome home made gift.

After presents we played hide and seek and had ice cream. They insisted that i had to blow out candles and they sang " happy mothers day to happy mothers day to you happy mothers day dear mommy happy mothers day to you."
It was  vary good mothers day and i'm so glad i get these 3 kiddos to call me mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment