Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Feb. Random.

Enslies got to go to a dance class with her friend Zoe it was super hero night. She loved the class and has asked to be signed up!



Any time I do the kids hair they ask for pictures.

It was really warm in the beginning of the month so we got slurpees and went to the park.

Korbyn found my stash of pads and was so proud to show me what he did with it.



Erilyn was so proud when she pulled her tooth out all by herself for the first time.


More hair pictures.

This is whole bag of powdered sugar all over the floor!




Atleast he helped clean it up!!


When the kids are sad I like to pull out my phone and try to make them laugh!



I found all of this in my sink one day not exactly sure who did it.



In a box.

I got in the car to run andc errand one day they key went in the ignition just fine but then wouldn't turn or come out! We ended up calling a neighbor who is a lock smith he came over and helped us get It fixed. Needless to say my key retired.


He insisted that he bring this scooter to get sister and fell asleep on it.


The things I find in my washer.....



We went down town with some friends after school one day. We cant go downtown with out some ice cream!!


Only my kids would eat an ice cream cone with a spoon!!





After play ground fun!!






We went to the dollar store with Hamma to spend their gift cards from her for their birthdays this is what Korbyn chose.

Some of Erilyns stuff she got.

Korbyn decided the fish might want to try milk.... he did this as we were leaving for church, so I didn't have time to do anything about it miraculously they survived!!

Sleepy boy!!




I chopped all my hair off!!....




Hes obsessed with the scooter lately.

Fell asleep eating popcorn one day.

Checking out the snow one morning.



I found this one day....

I got him all bundled up to go get Erilyn one day went potty and found this when I came out.

We threw a shower for Sarah....




Having fun with paint.





No comments:

Post a Comment