Thursday, February 1, 2018

Enslie 4 year old survey

What is your favorite color? Purple
What is your favorite food? Raspberries
what is your favorite show? new movies
what is your favorite holiday? valemtimes day
what is your favorite thing to do outside? swing
what is your favorite toy? kitchen
Do you like baths?  ummmm I like the toy part.
Who is your best friend? Sloane
what is your favorite thing to do with big sister? draw.
what is your favorite thing to do with brother? bug Erilyn
what is your favorite thing to do with mommy? do activities with out Erilyn
what is your favorite thing to do with daddy? Play hims favorite thing..... basketball
what is your favorite book? the mouse in the house.
what is your favorite drink? juice!
what is your favorite thing to wear? jamies
what is your favorite place to go? chuck e cheese
do you like church? umm I like play dough part.
do you like cake? yeah
what is your favorite thing you did this year? going to sloanes house
what is your favorite snack? yogurt.
I like to play with play dough, I love my mommy, I like spinning, mickey.

No comments:

Post a Comment