Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Enslie 4 year check up.

Enslie had her 4 year check up at the same time Korbyn had his 2 year check up.When I called to set up the appointments I gave them Erilyns birthday and told them I had permission to do all 3 kids at once they said they would have to verify with the doc. When they came back to the phone we were told that we could bring them all in but after 5 years old they don't typically see them every year any more. So we really only needed to schedule for the younger 2. 
They  checked her eyes ( Perfect). They also checked the basics ears, mouth, refluxes, private parts, heart, lungs and tummy. We Talking about her issues with keeping sugar down sometimes. She says that its not a sign of anything but that it might just mean that she has delicate stomach and to just watch her sugar intake. We also talked about her occasional tummy issues and got help on what to do. I don't know if I already wrote this down but she is wearing size 11 shoes  and size 5 clothes ( Same as sister at her age. She is officially out of the baby section. I like it because it means that its easier to get the girls semi matching or matching clothes sometimes.)  She is  42.8 in tall ( .8 taller then Erilyn was at her age) 98% and 37.4 lbs (1.4 lbs less then Erilyn was) 75% and has a perfect bmi of 14.3 She also got her kindergarten shots!! I cant believe My baby girl is old enough for kindergarten shots!! She only cried for about 2 seconds so we quickly stopped by McDonalds after for some food and some playing. I cant believe preschool registration is soon! Where did my stubborn but cuddly baby go!? Its so bitter sweet to see her growing so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment