Friday, January 1, 2016

Christmas day.

 
The trap Santa set so Erilyn couldn't sneak out of her room to peek.

Santa came! In order left to right Enslie, Korbyn, and Erilyn.

A better look at Erilyns stash.

Enslies.

Couldn't leave baby Korbyn out!

stockings.

stockings.

Enslie has since claimed this little doll and takes it everywhere.


Enslie trying on her new dress up shoes and necklace.

FINALLY getting to lay in her big girl bed she was so excited!



She got these stickers to write on her door....

Just like sisters.

Erilyns stash after everything was open.

Enslies stash.

My new toy!!!

Being silly.

Santa hid Erilyns bike in
Enslies new room, she was excited when she realized it was hers.

We had to bring in Erilyns old bike so Enslie didn't feel left out.




Sleeping in her big girl bed! Once we were all done with presents we converted the crib back to a crib and prepped it for Korbyn. We also moved all of Enslies clothes into her new room and pulled out our preemie-3 month clothes for Korbyn. When she got tired she climbed into the crib and fell asleep I moved her to her big girl bed she slept all night in there and has napped and slept in there non stop since.

The rest of the day was spent playing with toys relaxing and finally getting some of the prep for baby Korbyn done. Speaking of Korbyn my ultra sound went well on the 16 my fluid was 10.6 which is the highest mine has never measured, on the high end of low. and barely in the "normal" range. Because of this I didn't have to go to the office the week of Christmas. I had check up a few days ago on the 30th. My doc did the gbs test and decided to check me for dilation to his surprise and mine I'm already a 2 and half!! He says since im already progressing and iv had a successful induction he will induce on the 21st if I make to then I now go once a week for check ups and will have fluid levels and baby size checked next wed. Ill be the exact same as I was when I delivered Erilyn (36+6) so we are hoping all goes well we are hopin to make it as close to 38 weeks as possible if not further.

No comments:

Post a Comment