Friday, January 1, 2016

4 and 2 year pictures.

Before you judge me for their outfits. The shirt Erilyn is wearing is one of her favorites..... it gets hung up for seconds before she has pull it off to wear it sometimes grabbing it before I can hang it up. So I told her she should wear it for pictures. She told me baby sister had to wear her Minnie shirt to she then picked out her gigantic bow and necklace to wear and insisted that sister wear her Minnie shoes. I love how they turned out though it shows their personalities so much!
 

How cute are they?!




She looks so grown up here.




I love all of these of Enslie. These are all faces she pulls all the time.



The yellow really brings out her eyes.





These ones were more difficult to get then they should have been but I love them.





When we moved to the next room there was a puppy that she claimed right away and would not give back and was having issues I love having a sad face one though.



After lots of trying coaxing with out any luck we hid the dog and changed rooms. She took her bow out and refused to put it back in so her hair is in her face but I love it because again that is her! Her hair is always in her face.












LOVE this!


I wanted just one pic of the girls with  my belly I love how they turned out.



Again even though Enslie was being a brat we got tons of cute cute pictures. We love fotofly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment