Tuesday, September 22, 2015

My Gran.

I've been dreading this post for awhile but I want to do it so I don't forget anything. On Sept.18 I had to babysit a few older boys and Travis had the day off so he took the girls with him out to his moms so I could clean and do laundry in peace. I let the boys I was babysitting play the wii. About 2 I was in my room folding clothes with my phone in the other room charging. It rang so I walked in and answered it, it was my mom she said I just thought I would call and let ya know Gran is gone. I lost it and ran upstairs so the kids wouldn't see me crying. I called Travis I could barely talk I finally got it out and he came home as fast as he could to be with me. Word got out on fb. and the boys step mom came to pick the boys up early. We went that night to my moms to talk about what would happen and have a family prayer. We decided to spread her ashes that sun next to her husband and in the canyon with only close family. Then the fallowing sat we had family friends meet together eat and talk about the good times.  I had a head ache before I started crying and crying for a day straight made it worse. Being pregnant I couldn't take anything except Tylenol that doesn't work on my head aches so I had a few restless nights. When my head ache finally went away and I could finally think straight my mind went straight to everything I had been taught in church my whole life from the birth of Christ to his resurrection at this point I knew that even though I cant physically see her that she is ok and she is here in spirit. I haven't cried much since then I just feel at peace.
 
 
At my wedding almost exactly 5 years ago.

when we went up the canyon Enslie plopped right down and played in the dirt.


These are the only pics I have of the memorial Enslie claimed these rolls and dragged them around and cried when I had to take them from her for a few min to buckle her up.

then when we got home she stole some chocolate and went to town.

No comments:

Post a Comment