Friday, September 25, 2015

ITS A.......

I kept going back and forth on weather or not I wanted to finding out babys gender. After a talk with our pediatrician she suggested we find out because Eriyln was convinced it was a boy and finding out babys gender would make it so we could better prepare her. On Sept. 9 we had our ultra sound and went right to the store to get the stuff for the gender reveal the fallowing sun. We got black balloons and the right color confetti when we got home after picking Erilyn and Enslie up from a sitter. She found the bag and wanted to work on it right away. We realized that the black balloons we got were just slightly bigger then water ballons and very see thru. We debated going to buy different black ones but were afraid they to would be see thru. I remembered I had some colorful ballons in storage so we pulled those out and experimented every single one was see thru. By this time we had a bunch of confetti filled balloons that were tied off and very see thru. Popping them sounded very messy so we moved on to plan B I had some white paint on hand so we painted them white. While painting it I came up with the idea to make a banner and write IT'S A.... on it, the balloon sizes worked perfect to write it out.

All ready to go the paint made it so they didn't rally pop but you got the main idea.....

We did the reveal during our annual spaghetti and hot wing dinner.
Its kinda hard to see but those are BLUE that's right we finally got our boy!!

I drew this on sun while Enslie was sleeping and
Erilyn was coloring next to me to kill some time. We are super excited and nervous to parent a boy.



This was the first big family announcement since Gran returned to heaven all though I know she was there in spirit it was weird not being able to look to her for her reaction of great grandson #3. Thinking of not having her encouraging words during and after my delivery makes my heart ache. But im glad he has one of the best women I know to watch over and teach him before he comes to earth. I just hope she doesn't enjoy him to much and keeps him past my due date.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment