Monday, September 7, 2015

Lagoon.

Before uncle Matt leaves for 3 years he really wanted to go to lagoon I was bummed that I wouldn't be able to go on big rides but went so I could the kids could go on some stuff.
This is the bombora its a new coaster by lagoon a beach. Erilyn is in the very back she said she liked it.

Dinosuar drop I wanted to go on it but decided baby probably wouldn't like the sudden drops so daddy took her.


This is what Enslie thought of it.

Taking selfies on the sky ride.





Bulgy the whale Enslie could go on this but because Travis or I couldn't go with her she was scared and tried climbing out but big sister enjoyed it.



The teacups Enslie was scared at first but then decided she liked it. 





 



The stroller strap broke so Enslie got to do some walking because she kept sneaking out of stroller luckily it wasn't to busy so I could keep an eye on her.

Erilyn went on this ride with me then wanted to go again so Aunt Nisha went with her.

Enslie thought the train was awesome and wanted to stand up the whole time.






We had a ton of fun we did have one minor incident getting off the sky ride. I told her to jump, she didn't couldn't hold her weight and get out of the way fast enough so we tripped once I noticed she was on the ground I jumped up before any one saw me to help her. We had to talk to security and get bandaged up along with fill out dome paper work before they would let us go it was definitely interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment