Saturday, December 6, 2014

Giggles!!

on Dec. 1 gigiles came back and she brought 24 books one to open each night.
She made a huge mess wrapping all of them.


Erilyn checking it all out.

We noticed later in the day she had tape stuck to her face haha she must have had some issues.



She also left a note  it says
Im back! I missed you s much Erilyn
and I cant wait to met your babay sister
I hear she is pretty awesome!please opne one present a night till Christmas
im excited to hear all the fun stories.
Love Giggles.


The next day she left this present it didn't have a note with it so we decided it would be ok to open....



It was a ginger bread house.. I mean train.

Erilyn had sfun eating all the.... I mean decorating the train. :-)



The next day Giggles got caught  in Erilyns candy ball machine.


No comments:

Post a Comment