Wednesday, December 17, 2014

10 months.

WOW how time flies I cant believe I have a 10 month old all ready! Right on her 10 month mark her first tooth popped thru ( bottom front right hand side)..... FINALLY . She has been working on it since she was 5 months old. The one right next to It feels like it will pop thru any day now. When I think about her finally getting her first tooth the song All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth song comes to mind!! I think that she might just have them in time for Christmas. She is such a cute baby and  has mastered crawling and pulling her self up on things. She loves her big sister but Is terrified of her at the same time, when Erilyn gets near her she flinches. Yet the first thing she looks for is big sister in the mornings, and she loves it when Erilyn gets her in her bed with her in the mornings (even though she is not supposed to ) and cuddles with her while I get her a bottle. She is loving trying "Big girl" foods and wont eat just plain baby food any more we usually have to add rice cereal to it to thicken it up. I blended up some turkey noodle soup I made with thanks giving left overs and she LOVED it!
I usually don't post naked pictures but this one is so cute and shows how she has gotten a little chunk to her. Erilyn took this picture by the way.

One night as I was giving the girls a bath Enslie decided she was done early so I got her dried up and dressed and she crawled back into the bathroom to watch big sister finish her bath.

This was her first time trying avacodo she loved it but when knew it could be so messy?!



No comments:

Post a Comment