Tuesday, November 4, 2014

My crazy girls!

I was going thru pics on my phone and had to share theses ones of my girls!

TOES!

These pics are from when we went to the Disney store In las vegas. Erilyn found this "princess phia dress" she sat and looked and danced in front of the mirror  "in phias castle" for a good half hour.






It took a lot of convincing to get her to take it off I think we will have to tell santa to bring her one this year.

I found this selfie of Erilyn.

I caught this little girls trying to climb the stairs the other day.




Erilyn has always been afraid of the vacuum and would just run and hide, not this little girl!! She loves the vacuum and comes crawling towards it when she hears it and thinks its so funny when I chase her with it. I usually end up having to move her so I can get a spot that she has been staying in like this time you can see I vacuumed all around her.


They were lughing playing together the other day I couldn't help but snap pictures sorry they are not modest.




No comments:

Post a Comment