Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween fun 2014

Our little monkey this is the costume that Erilyn wore for her first Halloween to I think it will be a new tradition.


Monkey banana and trees.



My little monkey and her banana.


 

We had our annual Halloween dinner with my family my sister brought pumpkin puke (ome made guacamole) I made spooky chips and served them with coagulated blood (home made salsa). I also made candy corn on the cob.

My mom made ghoast pizza

and a grave yard. My brother and his family were all sick and my other brothers couldn't make it but we had a ton of fun.
Our pumpkins I didn't realize that the pic was blurry so its kinda hard to see. Erilyn picked out everyone's pumpkin and what to carve on them. She liked picking out the seeds but wouldn't touch the "yucky stuff inside"  Every time she did she would go wash her hands. She liked poking the template  I did the cutting and she threw away the pieces. We saved the seeds this year and roasted them they were pretty good!!

After the truck or treat at Edison elementary. I didn't get any pics of the trunk or treat but It was fun Erilyn loved running from car to car and getting candy.


We trick or treated home and made sure go to all of our neighbors houses who gave us candy for Enslie and since she cant really have candy yet that ment Erilyn got double however she did share a sucker with baby sister.

The second we got home she took off her costume and sat out on the porch to help hand out candy. The next few pictures is her showing me al the different candy we had (this was her idea "mommy take it picture our candy")



Her hual!!



She sat and unwrapped all of her suckers last night and when I gave her her candy this morning she poured them out of the bag we gave her for them and took a picture of everyone of them.

She got a tone so I will no post all of the pics.


but here are just a few.



Over all we had such a fun Halloween Erilyn is enjoying making her self sick on candy and had so much fun trick or treating now to figure out our costumes for next year......

No comments:

Post a Comment