Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Sisterly love!

When I found out Enslie was a girl I was beyond excited that Erilyn was going to have a sister so close in age. My sister and I are 5 years apart and as far as I can remember we always got along, But I of coarse was always the annoying little sister who got in the way. Because there was such a big gap between us we never were really interested in the same things. We were finally able to have something in common and connect when we were pregnant together and I was beyond excited when we both had girls I absolutely love how much closer it has brought us and that our girls are growing up almost like sisters. But there is nothing like that sisterly love. I always dreamt what It would be like if I had a sister closer to my age. And I see exactly what that would have been like thru my girls they absolutely love each other so much already. They want to do everything together and they both get huge smiles every time they see each other their eyes almost glow. If one is crying you can see the concern in the others eyes. Its the best I wouldn't trade ANY of it for anything!! Here are a few pics of them together you can see exactly how much they love each other in them.






These pictures are some of my absolute favorite pictures of them together to date! This was 100% Erilyns idea she was reading her a nap time story.



Holding hands!!





See look at the glow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment