Thursday, September 18, 2014

Ensign peak.

My sister and I were talking one day and decided that we should go on a hike easy enough for the girls to do with us. We thought of ensign peak it has sadly been years since we have been there I used to go pretty well every weekend and Travis and I went a few times, but had never taken the girls. It was fun to do it again. I swear its gotten steeper though haha.
Shaless and I carried the babies and the boys chased the girls.


They both walked/ran the whole way up.



Checking out the view.




After a few pictures snacks and a potty break we headed back down.



LOVE this picture!



After we took a short walk to a park to get the girls extra tired Enslie guarded my purse for me.



It was such a fun night and definantly something we want to do again...... next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment