Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The dress.

I wrote this a few weeks go but didn't post it for some reason enjoy my rant :-D........
Erilyn wore a dress the other day, she picked it out. I laughed and told Travis that I was pretty sure this was the first time she had worn a dress not on Sunday/special occasion. When she was born I decided that I would never dress her in something that I my self wouldn't or couldn't wear. This means she has never been out in public in anything immodest. Since I never wear a dress unless its Sunday/special occasion. She to never wears a dress unless its Sunday/special occasion. Since I can't wear tank tops she to does not wear them with out a shirt underneath. When my kids are sick I don't get them dressed I leave them in pjs just like would want to be in if I were sick. Since my shorts go to the knee I try to get hers as close to the knee as possible. I've heard people say they are just babies I'll dress them modest when they get to a certain age. Why not start now? Why not show them what you expect from them day one? Why not Set the example? If we ever have a boy he will dress like his dad. He like his dad wont wear tank tops he wont sag his pants or wear insulting shirts. He like his dad will wear a shirt under basket ball jerseys (same thing goes for our girls). Now im not saying Dresses are bad or banned unless its Sunday/special occasion. I just don't like them so I assumed my girls wouldn't either. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment