Monday, March 31, 2014

2 Months.

I know I always say this but I really cant believe Enslie is already 2 months old! It seems like just yesterday I was trying every trick in the book to put my self in labor. She is the sweetest baby and LOVES to cuddle. She eats 3 to 4 oz every 2 hours during the day and sleeps from about 10-6 every night, give or take a few hours. She still loves to be bundled and hates getting her clothes changed but doesn't mind having her bum changed. She loves baths and splashes like crazy. She sleeps no matter what in the car. If I don't cut her nails every few days she scratches herself and others. She can already hold her head up during tummy time but isn't huge fan of being on her tummy unless some one is holding her. She doesn't really cry unless she is hungry or poopy/pooping. At her 2 month check up she was weight 10 lbs. 4 oz and was 23.5 inches tall. They said she looks great especially with the traumatic week she had before her check up. The doc even said she was gelouse with how great of sleepers my kids are and asked what my secret was. Honestly I think im just SUPER lucky. But a few things we do is we only bundle her at night or in the car, we do not use a binky (witch often wakes kids up when they fall out of their mouth) and we usually do a warm bath and rub down with lotion right before bed.






She was mad she wasn't bundled right any more.

First time wearing shoes.

I layed Enslie down for tummy time one day Erilyn scooted her over and joined her.

No comments:

Post a Comment