Thursday, October 4, 2012

One item to check off my bucket list.

I've always wanted to hike the back of Timp ive done the front to the cave countless times. But always heard how pretty and fun the other one was. So we decided that before landis left on his mission we had to do it.

When we planned our hike we didn't think about the fall colors but they were so pretty!



This is the lake and as far as i got once we got there i could no longer feel my leg's. (this is the first physical thing since before i got pregnant.)And sat by the lake while Travis shaless and Landis went about an hour farther on the trail, then back down so i had 2 hours to sit all by self. It was pretty nice to  have not really anything to think or worry about. I wasn't worrying about when the baby was going to wake up, if i would have time to finish my lunch before she did or if i would have time to finish folding the laundry before she woke up and "helped" me.  It was a good time to reflect on my life i came to the conclusion that i love where i am in life now and wouldn't change one thing. :-D

My hands were so swollen!! My wedding ring that is usually kinda loose would not budge!

I built this while letting my legs rest by the lake i really think that was my favorite par tof the hike i needed some time just to my self( i don't think has happened since erilyn was born i don't even get to take a nice quiet bath very often). A great big thank you to my sister Nisha for spending the night and watching Erilyn for us so we cold enjoy our selves. Even though i couldn't walk normal the next day it was way fun and i enjoyed spending some quality time with family.


No comments:

Post a Comment