Friday, May 11, 2012

ITS BEEN ONE YEAR SINCE....

I found out i was pregnant! Even though the pregnancy was kind unplanned i know for a fact that she was always ment to come when she did.  I will never forget that day simply becuase i remember it being two days before travis' birthday. I instantly knew that i wanted to tell him on his birthday, but on his birthday we were going to go wendover. I wanted it to kinda sink in and also wanted to give him a basketball hoop for his birthday. I wanted to have it all set up on the 12 so that he could play all day for his birthday if he wanted.So i suggested that we celebrate on the 12, i put the tests in the bottom of his presant. I remember it taking a while to figure out what it was. But when he did he was super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment