Wednesday, May 9, 2012

4 months!

This pic was taken on my birthday the day before her doctors appt. She is so happy!
I cant believe it has already been 4 months since my little Erilyn had her entrance into this world!! At her 4 month appt she was 11 lbs 8oz and 25.5 inches long! Thats 95% for hight and 25% for weight. so she is still very tall and skinny! The apt went well Erilyn got eye drops for her watery eye and recomended that she go to physical theropy for stiff neck muscles. We took her to the appt yesterday and they said there is a litle tighness but that it seems to be going away on its own so hopefully the apt in two weeks is her last! Erilyn is such a happy girl and i can remember my life with out her. In some ways it  seems like she has been in my life for ever, and in other ways it seems like it was yesterday i Found out i was going to be induced.

No comments:

Post a Comment