Friday, June 1, 2012

mothers day!

Last year on mothers day i remember sitting in church and listening to evreyone talk about thier moms,  i wondered if by next mothers day i would be a mom. Something told me that i would be but little did i know... i would find out only 3 days later i was pregnant!! Even though it was alittle earlier then planned and it kinda ruined a trip to vegas, i couldnt be happier! I woke up early on mothers day and just cuddled my baby girl while she ate. I swear she knew that day was special ! Travis and Erilyn had actually gone shopping the friday before, he got got home early from work and told me to relax and take a hot bath while they went shopping for me for Mothers day. It was awesome and even though i love my baby girl it was nice to have some me time since it doesnt happen that often. But any ways back to the day after feeding her she went back to sleep for awhile and i went back to bed. Travis got up not to much later and made me eggs for breakfast and brought me my presant and card. I got a paper shredder, (Iv been trying to convince travis since we got married we needed one.) some cupcakes and some reeses. (witch travis ate haha) We spent the morning relaxing and then went to my moms ward to hear her speak.We then went to our sacrement to to get the mothers day gift :-D Then we left to go out to surprise his mom and see his grandma. It was a busy but very fun day! I just want to say im very proud of travis for letting me have his day it was his birthday on mothers day also.

4 generations of girls!! me my mom holing erilyn and gran.

No comments:

Post a Comment