Friday, March 25, 2011

Our newest addition!

I have been trying to convince Travis for a while that we needed a bunny, but he was hesitant because when he was younger he used to raise them then kill them and eat them. So he was not wanting a bunny. So we were thinking a guiny pig but he decided that he didn't want to have caged animal, till we have kids. So we decided to get a dog! We searched on ksl various pet stores and the Pound before we found the puppy we wanted at a pet store called marks ark. I saw him and immediately knew he was the one he was a Little out of our price range but i just couldn't leave the store with out him. We were having some troubles coming up with a name so i had the idea to ask my niece and nephew for a little help, of coarse they were napping so we had to wait for them to wake up. My nephew who is ubsessed with Lego star wars for the wii said we should name it luke skywalker!! we decided that was a Little to long lol so we started to play with the name we could name it lu or luwii, or luke. Then it came to us his name is...... drum roll please!.......... Luigi!!! Both my niece and nephew loved it! cuz they are also huge Mario fans!! He is such a good boy he has only had one accident that we know of and whines to go out side to potty!

Hi I'm Luigi! My birthday is Jan. 3, 2011 i weigh just under 4 lbs and I'm about 12 inches long! I'm a pek-a-poo that's slang for pekingese poodle mix! I love to chew on things mom thinks its cuz I'm teething but the truth is i just want to play! I like to fallow people around and bite their ankles cuz i think its funny when they jump!..... well until they accidentally step on my tail ill learn not to do that eventually. Other then that I'm a really good puppy and I'm a good cuddler well at least i think :-D
!

No comments:

Post a Comment