Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My little brother is all growed up!!!

My little 6'4 brother landis(yes he is 3 years younger then me and taller then me!!) went to his first prom alittle over a month ago and im glad it turned out better then my first prom did. My prom date picked me up and his dad drove me and him to the prom in a wrecked silver mini van where we ment up with some of my friends got pics taken and left the dance to go to change into normal cloths, and go to the huanted house. Where the group ditched us luckily we found them and got home just in time for his dad to take him home in the mini van lol. So im glad his turned out better atleast his date drove them to the dance!! And the girl that asked him was one of his long time crushes from elementary school!
He looks so grown up!! I cant believe he is a senior!!

No comments:

Post a Comment