Sunday, March 10, 2024

The kids well checks.

 I dont know what I did with the papers for the kids well checks. Erilyn went late Jan. And was 5ft. 4in and 99.9 lbs she is in the very early stages of puberty and healthy girl. Enslie and korbyn went in Feb. One week after the other. Enslie was 4ft. 11 in and like 75ish lbs. No signs of puberty and healthy. Korbyn was 4ft. 9 inches and 85ish lbs. He is about 4 inches taller then the girls were at his age and 20 lbs heavier. Doc was slightly worried about weight but then during his check up realized the kids is by no means fat and just a big, solid, full of muscle kid! When the doc asked him what he liked to snack on he told her Gummy bears! Hahaha! I did take a picture of korbyns Stat paper because he is off the charts! I love all my kiddos so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment