Sunday, March 10, 2024

Feb. Random

Pretty sunset!
Jake and kellie came to hang out one Saturday and Enslie did kellies hair for her.
One day after dinner i noticed a chip in one of my front teeth! I got in the next day and got it fixed at the dentist.
This cat is so silly!
We didnt have any super bowl plans this year so we did our own thing at home. It was ymmy!
The flowers i gor for valentines.
Erilyns crazy hair at basketball practice 
Enslie got board during the game that Erilyn was incharge of snacks and set them up all fancy
On presidents day we got a ninja foodi and made steak in it! It was so yummy!
The kids made the box into a house for the cats and they still use it to this day!
On a date night bowling I somehow beat Travis at the angry birds game!
Crazy hair dont care!
this cat lives when I go grocery shopping and always has to play in the bags !
The kids brought me this one morning.
korbyns basketball team he played with 3rd amd 4th graders and was still one of the biggest kids! They didn't win a game but his coach was amazing and he learned so much!
And Erilyns team she only lost 2 games and had alot of fun as well!
Walking to church one day and notcied this in the parking lot!
This cat came and layed on me one day while I was getting a massage!she NEVER comes to me so I had to document it.

No comments:

Post a Comment