Sunday, October 9, 2022

First stop Catalina Island

The kids loved this glass elevator!


After a yummy buffet breakfast we boarded a fairy over to the island. I started to feel a little sick so I took some Dramamine on top of my sickness patched I had on.


All The kids minus Jaydan.


We shopped, ate and played on the beach before boarding the teal submarine you can see in the distance.

This is something we did with gran 20 years ago. It was fun to see my kids make memories like I did I was right around the Same age as Erilyn is now. 











After the submarine ride we got back on the ship and got some food this was the towel animal we were greeted with!

This was our door decorations

The ship had a ropes course!






These 2 are so funny together!

At dinner Brielles favorite part was the butter.


After dinner we Checked the kids into kids club and went to a few shows on the ship it was fun to get some one on time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment