Tuesday, June 15, 2021

May random!

May was an extra busy month around here! The kids had end of the year testing and activities and we went out of town twice!

We played on the playground by Matts house.


This kid and sleeping on the floor!

Our busy month! Travis and I both also got our second covid shots and are fully vaccinated!!

Some water fun on a hot day.


Went to my moms the day before mothers day and the kids had fun playing on her cinder black wall. It brought back memories of spending my summers literally living on that wall!


These kitties are so cute together!



The kids had to make a monster from house hold stuff  for a Wednesday project this was Enslies

Erilyns.

They got to hold my friends snake!! * cringe!*


And played with chalk!


This silly kid waiting with me for my second covid shot!!


I tired to do fun snacks for the kids the last couple days of school. This one is Nutella, chocolate covered fruit, and pretzel sticks!

We found this carrot when planted our garden a lot of plant for such a little carrot!

Another fun after school snack.

Laxing!

Cute kitties in the window!


This kid snuck in to sisters room one day and watched tv while she was at school.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment