Sunday, June 6, 2021

Last week of Pre-k ever!!

I realized the other day that i would soon loose my mornings just me and my boy. I didn't get them as i had planned thanks to covid. But I sure enjoyed the time just me and him! I asked him one day what he wanted to do just me and him and he wanted to go to a new park and take lunchables to eat, so that's what we did! He was so cute but didn't eat to well!

I took him to liberty park its not a new park but one we don't go to often so he was excited!


I tried to do fun after school snack the kids all love when i make silly faces out of food. 



He was so excited when i told him that he wouldn't have to wear a uniform on the last day that he asked me to a take picture of his last day in uniform.


The next day was his official last day of school so we had to take pictures! p.s look how much he grew!!





















He chose to give his teachers popcorn to celebrate the last day of school.

With miss April! she was all 3 kids pre-k teacher!  He had a Virtual graduation i took a couple screen shots but cant find them on the computer I will ad them at a later date.

After we decided to finally redeem out Christmas gift from my mom and go to the zoo!!














I cant believe that all 3 of my kids will be in all day school next year!! They grow up to fast!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment